The performance given in the catalogue correspond to mounting position B3 or similar, when the first stage is not entirely immersed in oil. For other mounting positions and/or particular input speeds, refer to the tables that highlight different critical situations for each size of reduction unit. It is also necessary to take due consideration of and carefully assess the following applications by calling our Technical
1. As a speed increasing.
2. Use in services that could be hazardous for people if the reduction unit fails.
3. Applications with especially high inertia.
4. Use as a lifting winch.
5. Applications with high dynamic strain on the case of the reduction unit.
6. In places with T° under -5°C or over 40°C.
7. Use in chemically aggressive environments.
8. Use in a salty environment.
9. Mounting positions not envisaged in the catalogue.
10. Use in radioactive environments.
11. Use in environments pressures other than atmospheric pressure.
12. Avoid applications where even partial immersion of the reduction unit is required.
13. The maximum torque that the gear reducer can support must not exceed two times the nominal torque (fs =1) stated in the performance tables.
14. Intended for momentary overloads due to starting at full load, braking, shocks or other causes, particularly those that are dynamic.