In cases of ambient temperatures not envisaged in the table, call our Technical Service.
● In the case of temperatures under -30°C or over 60°C it is necessary to use oil seals with special material.
● For operating ranges with temperatures under 0°C it is necessary to consider the following:
→ The motors need to be suitable for operation at the envisaged ambient temperature.
→ The power of the electric motor needs to be adequate for exceeding the higher starting torques required.
→ In the case of reduction units with a cast-iron case, pay attention to impact loads since cast iron may have problems of fragility at temperatures under -15°C.
→ During the early stages of service, problems of lubrication may arise due to the high level of viscosity taken on by the oil and so it is wise to have a few minutes of rotation under no load.
The oil needs to be changed after approximately 10,000 hours. This period depends on the type of service and the environment where the reduction unit works.
○ The reduction units size 025-030-040-050-063-075-090 are supplied complete with lubricant for life, synthetic oil, SHELL TEVELA OIL 320， and can therefore be mounted in any position envisaged in the catalogue. V5/V6 for which you should call our Technical Service to assess the conditions of use.
○ The reduction units size 110 and 130 are supplied complete with lubricant, mineral oil, SHELLTEVELA OIL 320
○ The variator speed are supplied complete with lubricant, mineral oil, GUANGYAN Ub-3.
○ For sizes 110 and 130 it is necessary to specify the position, otherwise the reduction units are supplied with the quantity of oil relating to pos. B3.
○ Only reduction units 110 and 130 are fitted with breather, level and oil drainage plugs. It is necessary, after installation, to replace the closed plug used for transportation with the breather plug supplied with the unit.
○ PC is supplied complete with life-long lubricant, synthetic oil, SHELL TEVELA OIL 320, and can therefore be mounted in all the positions. Lubrication is separated from that of the worm reduction unit.
UDL speed variators| Worm reducers |CycloIdal gear reducers Gearbox for
Agricultural Machinery Planetary gearboxes Helical Geared motors spiral bevel
geared motors DC small size geared motors GEARBOXES FOR TRACTORS & AUTO Special
Reducers & gearboxes Worm Gearboxes for Irrigation system